1. “You have the same color eyes as I do” she said.
2. He sat on a rock beside the desert road. He glowed as brilliant as if all the colors of the rainbow were on fire; but he had no halo or aura surrounding him.
3. Two masters and four Counts.
4. “Chicanery” and nothing else; just the word.
5. Dinner at picnic table turns into dinner in bed.
6. Stumps not cut at ground level; also some high cut stumps have circular holes supposedly cut by a chain saw.
(Additional dreams will be published in the following days. In the meantime you may check out my books – – HERE – – if you wish.)
§©♠ w. tomosky